當祢找到我,在生命十字路口
At my life crossroad, You have sought me out. 祢靠近我,祢擁抱我,從此祢不放手
當祢找到我
You drew near me, You embraced me, wouldn't let me go.
過去的種種,全然交在祢手中
All of me, my past, I surrendered to You.
All of me, my past, I surrendered to You.
祢醫治我,祢恢復我,從此我不放手
You healed me, You restored me, I would not let You go.
You healed me, You restored me, I would not let You go.
夜再黑,心再疲憊,
Dark the night, drained the heart, 我仰望祢至聖榮面,我已決定永不後退!
My eyes set on Your glorious face. I've chosen never turning back.祢作為,何等榮美,祢大能在我心間,
O, Your work, so amazing, my heart is filled with Your strength,我願一生緊緊跟隨
In Your steps day and night I cling.我跟隨,祢從高山到低谷
Up hill down vale, In Your footstep我跟隨,祢即使荊棘滿佈
Thorny paths prevail, In Your footstep縱然面對挑戰,也有眼淚,感到疲憊
Trials might come, dreariness might come, tears might not stop我要掙脫纏累,永遠不後悔
I lay down all snares Never retreat, never regret. 在祢翅膀蔭下我得保護
Under Your wings I'm in perfect peace
祢話語使我生命得堅固
Your tender word made my life anew祢應許不搖動,自始至終,永不落空
Your promises never fail, never turn void, now and forever未來在祢的手中,我不忘初衷
My future's in Your hand. Forget not my first love.當祢找到我
When You sought me out
No comments:
Post a Comment