2024/07/07

十字架是我的榮耀 Old Rugged Cross is My Boast



1.
gǔ jiù di shí zì jià shì wǒ di yī kào
古旧的十字架 是我的依靠
The Cross may seem rugged, It’s my only boast.

shì rén kàn wèi xiū chǐ wǒ kàn wèi zhēn bǎo
世人看为羞耻 我看为珍宝
For some it is a shame, To me pride and joy. 

yīn zhe yē sū xī shēng shén yǔ wǒ hé hǎo
因着耶稣牺牲 神与我和好
Jesus’ sacrifice brings God’s peace with all men.

shí zì jià shì wǒ di róng yào
十字架是我的荣耀
The Cross is my glory my boast.

2.
bèi qǐ wǒ di shí jià tiān lù wǒ bēn pǎo
背起我的十架 天路我奔跑
With my own cross I bear  Heavenward I race

shì rén kàn wèi yú zhuō wǒ kàn wéi róng yào
世人看为愚拙 我看为荣耀
For some it is foolish, to me glorious call.

bù wèi mó guǐ kòng gào bù pà rén cháo xiào
不畏魔鬼控告 不怕人嘲笑
Jesus my defender, safe I am in Him.

yē sū jī dū zuò wǒ zhōng bǎo
耶稣基督作我中保
I have no fear when I’m mocked.

副歌(chorus)

shí zìj ià shì wǒ di róng yào
十字架 是我的荣耀
Rugged Cross, It’s my only boast. 

wǒ xiàng hēi 'àn shì jiè lái xuān gào
我向黑暗世界来宣告
Jesus’ victory, I claim to the world.

shí zìj ià shì wǒ di róng yào
十字架 是我的荣耀
Rugged Cross, it’s my only boast. 

wǒ méng jiù shú ēn diǎn di jì hào
我蒙救赎恩典的记号
Mark of grace I treasure all my life





 






No comments: